Founded in 1926, Hope Valley Country Club anchors a historic community conveniently located close to downtown Durham, Chapel Hill, the Research Triangle Park, Raleigh-Durham airport, and the many attractions that make the area one of the most vital and appealing in the Southeast.
In addition to vibrant programs and a year-round calendar of events, HVCC families enjoy facilities that include:
- Historic clubhouse with 52,000 square feet of recreational facilities
- Classic Donald Ross championship golf course, practice areas, and exceptional pro shop
- Two swimming pools with stunning views, shaded areas, and roomy seating areas
- Nine tennis courts lit for night play (seven of which are HarTru clay courts)
- Dining venues with options for family, formal, and after-sports cuisine and recreation
Our unique combination of time-honored tradition and modern facilities allows HVCC members and their guests to enjoy superior experiences in a friendly and gracious atmosphere. Hope Valley Country Club is an extension of home welcoming a diverse family of active, engaged members.